I was really pleased to learn that my friend Christel has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award. It's such a lovely idea. When you are nominated you then nominate ten other bloggers (and let them know) and reveal ten things about yourself. As I have already done my A-Z post I'll try to add ten things that aren't listed there!
My ten things
1. I have seen polar bears in the Arctic circle (Churchill in Canada). One particularly large male bear locked eyes with me as he walked past which was unforgettable
2. My favourite chocolate bar is probably the cadburys creme egg - so this time of year is great for me! Oh, I love lindt too. OK, it's difficult to choose!
3. I am currently doing a Masters degree in Academic Practice
4. I am considering buying a kindle (after having bought one for my Mum for her birthday!)
5. I never just watch TV for the sake of it. There are some things I like to watch e.g. Doctor Who, Silent Witness, House - but no soaps!
6. I've had my picture taken with Earth Wind and Fire and Roy Ayers! (Not on the same day!)
7. I've been vegetarian for over twenty years
8. In my youth I was a Highland dancer and achieved my Supreme award (the highest one available)
9. I love live music and went to sixteen concerts last year (probably not as many as the year before)
10. My favourite takeaway is curry - yum!
My Kreativ Bloggers
1. Joy Funnell
2. Jo - A life in lists
3. British sellers on Etsy
4. Handmade by Emily
6. East London Craft Guerilla
7. Tales from Mount Pleasant
8. Grace and Firefly
9. Handmade by tigerlilly
10. 7071 designs