Here's some more info
The Mary Ward Centre Creative Arts Open Day is the ideal opportunity to get expert advice on our courses and what it's like to study here. You will be able to speak to tutors and students to find out more about the courses on offer and you can join a series of free workshops and talks all day. You can book a free one-to-one portfolio review of your creative work.
Events and workshops will include -
- Portfolio Review - One-to-one review of your creative portfolio, with advice on how to move forward and any appropriate courses available (booking essential).
- Selling Your Art and Crafts Online - Presentation on a range of options for selling your creative work through online websites such as Etsy, Folksy, Not on The High Street.
- Introduction to Experimental Sound Art - Introduction to and practical workshop for creating and recording sound as an experimental art form.
- Artist Talk About Showing Work - Presentation about artists work and where and how they show or publish it.
- Dada and Surrealism Practical Workshop - An introduction to the world of Dada and Surrealism with an emphasis on practical writing and collage.