Sunday, 26 May 2013

Rio Rewards PMC certification - I passed!



I am very proud to say that this week I took and passed the Rio Rewards PMC certification (PMC stands for precious metal clay). It was run in the UK for the first time ever - it had previously only ever been taught in the States.
The three day course was taught by Patrik Kusek at the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. On the course we had to make seven pieces to the correct standard - a pen, two pairs of earrings, two rings, a tetrahedron and a carved pendant. It was a lot to get done in the time but I learnt a great deal from Patrik and my fellow students on the course.
By passing the Rio certification I also achieved the Higher Diploma in Metal Clay from the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery.
I am very happy that these two dreams have finally been realised and I feel I can really develop my skills with metal clay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...