Sunday, 10 March 2013

New designs, new sweetie jewellery

Dolly mixtures necklace
I have been working on some new mouthwatering jewellery pieces that I have recently added to my etsy shop. Here are some photos


Dolly mixtures necklace
£26

Dolly mixtures bracelet




Dolly mixtures bracelet
£10
I love wearing this as it has such uplifting colours







Dolly mixtures earrings



Dolly mixtures earrings
£4.50

Available in purple, mint green, brown, yellow and orange/yellow






Licorice allsort necklace

Licorice allsort necklace
£26
 
I have been selling the multi-coloured licorice allsort necklaces for a while now. I was commissioned to make a necklace of all one colour and now offer this on etsy. You can choose between orange, pink, brown and yellow.






Flumps marshmallow stretch bracelet

Spring time charm bracelet

 Flumps marshmallow stretch bracelet
£10











Spring time charm bracelet
£10










Foam banana sweetie earrings

Foam banana sweetie earrings
£4












Chocolate bar earrings



Chocolate bar earrings
£4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...