Thursday, 8 November 2012

Country Living Christmas fair in London

Country Living Christmas Fair
For the first time I visited the Country Living Christmas Fair in London this week. It's one of those things that I keep wanting to go to but then find I'm too late!
I was so amazed at the sheer number of stalls that kept going onwards and up the stairs! There were so many christmas decorations, gifts and home items - it was fantastic!

Here are a few of my favourite things - things I bought or wish I had!

Limited edition print by Emma Hardicker

I LOVE this print from Emma Hardicker. Given that I am doing up my kitchen this month I couldn't quite stretch to it but I think I will get it if I can in the new year.



Cashmere wrist warmers from Bantam Knits

 I am selling at my first market on Saturday (10th November). I am expecting the cold and have been looking out for some fingerless gloves so when I saw these cashmere wrist warmers from Bantam Knits I had to buy a pair - in purple! They are gorgeously soft and very warm (I'm wearing them right now!).




Ceramic tea light holder from Timea Sido

I bought this gorgeous ceramic tea light holder from Timea Sido. There were so many gorgeous designs to choose from that it took me a while!









The Country Living Christmas fair is also visiting Glasgow and Harrogate and I do recommend a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...